The HERO Program
- ✅ $0 down option
- ✅ 100% of Installed costs are financed
- ✅ The HERO Program provides financing that’s not based on credit score
- ✅ The financing is through the property tax, interest is tax deductible
- ✅ It takes less than 2 minutes to see if your property is eligible
- ✅ Flexible financing options. HERO offers 5,10, 15 or 20 year terms
- ✅ Energy efficient home improvements can increase your property value
As a registered member of the HERO network of contractors, you can trust that JB3 HVAC upholds the following quality standards:
- ✅ A valid business license
- ✅ A good and maintained standing with HERO
- ✅ Compliance to consumer protections
HERO is an acronym that stands for Home Energy Renovation Opportunity.
HERO is an acronym that stands for Home Energy Renovation Opportunity. This program offers a unique, affordable financing option for energy-efficient upgrades for increased efficiency, comfort, and savings. Water-saving upgrades are also available in drought-impacted areas, such as California.
HERO is a PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) program that provides financing for energy-efficient and renewable energy products. In the state of California, HERO provides these same financing options for water-saving and drought-resistant products.
HERO offers more consumers access to energy-efficient options because HERO is financed as an assessment on your property. The interest on these payments may be tax deductible.* Approval for HERO is primarily based on the equity in your home and your debt payment history, rather than your credit score. HERO finances 100% of the cost to purchase and install eligible products, with fixed rates and flexible terms of 5-20 years, depending on the improvements you choose.